FOR FASTEST RECOVERY
Various types of treatment:
- physical therapy for cervical, thoracic and lumbar osteochondrosis, trigeminal neuralgia and facial neuritis;
- rehabilitation after upper and lower limb trauma, spinal and pelvic trauma;
- physical therapy for scoliosis;
- rehabilitation after stroke and myocardial infarction;
- rehabilitation after thermal trauma (keloids, joint contractures);
- rehabilitation after vestibular disorders;
- hirudotherapy (for various diseases).
- vacuum massage, inductotherm therapy;
- low frequency magnetic therapy;
- therapeutic electrophoresis;
- diadinamophoresis, UHF therapy;
- neuromuscular electrical stimulation;
- decimeter wave therapy, EHF therapy;
- centimeter wave therapy (local and cavity);
- D’arsonval therapy, phonophoresis;
- laser therapy;
- vibration massage, cranial electrotherapy stimulation (CES)(electrosleep);
- inhalation therapy;
- electroaerosole, centimeter-wave therapy;
- massage for spondylosis;
- anti-cellulite massage;
- massage for traumas of the spine, upper and lower limbs;
- massage for facial neuritis;
- head massage, etc.
Physiotherapy procedures are prescribed to patients of all departments and aid in faster recovery.
The main indications for Hyperbaric Oxygenation are the consequences of craniocerebral trauma, stroke, female reproductive disorders, fetoplacental insufficiency with fetal developmental delay syndrome.
Hyperbaric Oxygenation is also helpful in early rehabilitation of newborns with consequences of chronic intrauterine hypoxia or acute hypoxia during labor.
Also, Hyperbaric Oxygenation is successfully used in treatment of patients suffering from technogenic catastrophes, with air embolism, decompression disease, poisoning from smoke inhalation, methemoglobinemias, clostridial wound infection and necrotizing infection of soft tissues.
Hyperbaric Oxygenation is also used in treatment of patients with acute posthypoxic encephalopaty and many other disorders.
To schedule an appointment for paid services and for additional information, please call: