Surgery Department №6 specializes in urgent and elective thoracic and abdominal surgery, as well as hernia reconstructions using polypropylene mesh, coloproctology, gastric and minimally invasive surgery, and endovideosurgery:
- ultrasound-guided pleural punctures, puncture drainage of liquid-containing abdominal masses, liver, pancreatic cysts;
- ultrasound-guided liver biopsy;
- ultrasound-guided neoplasms biopsies, laparoscopic appendectomies, laparoscopic adhesiolysis, diagnostic laparoscopies,
- laparoscopic chelecystectomy and operations on bile ducts with mini-laparoscopic approach (when regular laparoscopic approach is not indicated);
- ERCP, endoscopic hemostasis, biopsies;
- endoscopic polypectomy of the stomach, duodenum and colon.
Conservative treatment of the following diseases:
- acute and chronic hemorrhoids;
- acute and chronic anal fissure, Crohn’s disease;
- nonspecific ulcerative colitis;
- duodenal diverticulitis, functioning colonic stoma and intestinal fistulas.
Various surgical interventions, including:
- hemorrhoidectomy, anal fissure resection, hypertrophied anal papillae removal, excision of epithelial coccygeal duct;
- surgical treatment of acute and chronic paraproctitis;
- rectocele repair, perianal condyloma excision;
- removal of papillomas, lipomas and other benign neoplasms of perineal and anal regions;
- rectal foreign object removal;
- colostomy closure and intestinal fistula repair.
Surgery Departments provides urgent care for patients with various abdominal surgical emergencies:
- gastric and duodenal ulcers and their complications (bleeding, perforation, and stenosis)$
- acute appendicitis, acute cholecystitis, pancreatitis, strangulated hernias, intestinal obstruction;
- with chest organs diseases and soft tissue traumas;
- all types of gastric operations, such as: gastric resections, conservative operations for gastric and duodenal ulcers, benign tumor excisions (both endoscopically and by open surgery);
- surgical treatment of liver echinococcus, diagnostic liver needle biopsy;
- surgical treatment of pancreatic cysts and benign tumors.
Providing qualified medical care for surgical septic inflammatory diseases requiring surgical intervention:
- urgent surgeries for septic inflammatory diseases of any location;
- elective surgeries for chronic sacro-coccygeal cysts, benign skin and subdermal tumors, and plastic surgeries for wounds with skin and soft tissues defects;
- conservative and surgical treatment of diabetes-related vascular disorders, obliterating atherosclerosis and other vascular diseases.
To schedule an appointment for paid services and for additional information, please call: