TREATMENT OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
- diagnostics and modern surgical treatment for patients with ischemic cerebral disease;
- diagnostics for patients with upper and lower extremities ischemia (including those with diabetic foot);
- surgical treatment of critical limb ischemia;
- surgical treatment of patients with aneurisms of abdominal aorta and major arteries;
- diagnostics and treatment of patients with secondary arterial hypertensions (vasorenal hypertension, adrenal gland tumors);
- diagnostics and treatment for venous diseases;
Types of surgical interventions performed in the department on head and neck arteries:
- Eversion carotid endarterectomy;
- carotid artery bypass grafting;
- carotid resection and redressement (straightening) for kinked carotid artery;
- carotid-subclavian bypass;
- subclavian to carotid transposition (prosthesis);
- upper extremities artery reconstruction;
- neck tumor removal (chemodectoma or paraganglioma of the neck).
2. On abdominal aorta:
- abdominal aneurysm resection with prosthesis;
- aortoiliac/aortofemoral bypass/prosthesis.
3. On iliac arteries:
- emoral artery aneurysm resection with prosthesis;
- femoral to femoral crossover bypass;
- subclavian-femoral artery bypass.
4. On arteries below inguinal ligament:
- femoral-popliteal bypass;
- femoral-tibial bypass;
- popliteo-pedal bypas;,
- arterialization of the venous blood flow on ankle and foot;
- arterial aneurysm resection with prosthesis;
- autotransplantation of great omental flap to the shin;
- transposition of dermatomuscular flap to the shin.
5. Operations on visceral and renal arteries:
- transaortic endarterectomy of visceral arteries,
- renal arteries prosthesis;
- kidney autotransplantation (for tumors).
6. On venous system:
- combined phlebectomy,
To schedule an appointment for paid services and for additional information, please call: