MEDICAL HELP WITH ALL KINDS OF TRAUMA
Various treatment techniques are performed in the department, including:
- minimally traumatic and minimally invasive methods of osteosynthesis (blocking intramedullary osteosynthesis of the humerus, hip and shin bones) under the control of an electronic-optical transformer (EOT)(C-arm);
- modern methods of metaphyseal (intra-articular) and diaphyseal fractures of long bones;
- unstable pelvic fractures osteosynthesis;
- osteosynthesis with angle-stable plates;
- hip joint endoprosthesis for deforming arthrosis;
- reconstructive operations on front and back parts of the foot;
- knee joint arthroscopy for ligament and meniscus trauma and arthrosis using the expert-class equipment from the world-renowned medical equipment manufacturer.
Emergency care is provided 24 hours a day to all patients seeking help regardless of their place of residence or work. Limb fractures, dislocations, wounds, contusions, sprains and strains.
To schedule an appointment for paid services and for additional information, please call: