The department performs all types of diagnostic radiology exams of body organs and systems using modern contrast agents, such as:
- chest X-ray (radiography and fluoroscopy),
- examination of bones and joints (peripheral skeletal radiography, functional vertebral studies, skull and facial skeleton radiography),
- gynecological X-ray studies (hysterosalpingography, multi spiral computed tomography—hysterosalpingography),
- polypositional gastrointestinal tract examination (fluoroscopy of the stomach, duodenum and colon), retrograde cholangiopancreatography,
- urinary tract X-ray (intravenous urography, ascending retrograde pyelography, ureterography and antegrade pyelography).
New methods for diagnosing diseases of the small intestine (catheter and probeless enterography) were implemented.
- abdominal ultrasound: US of liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, retroperitoneal space,
- US of kidneys, adrenals, bladder, prostate, external male genitals, US of uterus and ovaries, transvaginal ultrasound,
- transrectal ultrasound of the prostate,
- obstetric ultrasonography at all terms, fetal and maternal Doppler (full scale examination in second and third trimesters),
- US of the superficial structures: thyroid gland, salivary glands, breasts and umbilical ring,
- chest ultrasonography: lungs and pleural cavities,
- vascular ultrasonography with color mapping of: arteries of upper and lower limbs, head, neck, renal arteries,
- examination of blood flow in the liver, arteries and veins of the uterus and salpinges, prostate gland, ovarian blood flow (in female patients), fetal, placental and uterine blood flow,
- Doppler echocardiography, fetal echocardiography, ECG,
- Holter monitoring,
- invasive ultrasound techniques: ultrasound-guided diagnostic and therapeutic punctures of cysts, abscesses, hematomas, biopsies of internal neoplasms, drainage of abscesses, phlegmons etc.
Head of the Department
Radiology diagnostic: monday-friday 8.30-20.00, saturday, sunday 8.30-15.00
Radiology diagnostic +7(846) 207-21-68,
Ultrasound daignostic +7(846) 207-21-61, 207-21-62
Consultative reception is conducted around the clock